Manufacturing Company, UK.
Scope of work
Surface preparation, supply and application of the Polyglass VEHA coating system to protect the internals of 3 condenser units.
- Machined surfaces masked up and protected prior to abrasive blasting and coating.
- Abrasive blasted the repair areas removing loose and damaged material preparing the substrate for coating application.
- Completed final blow down, sweep and vacuum cleaned thoroughly where required to remove dust.
- Applied Polyglass VEHA internally, to repair area and build up to the existing thickness.
- Once cured, removed surface protection, dress edges and completed 100% visual inspection.
- Prepared and packed for dispatch.
Polyglass VEHA: A two pack cold cured vinyl ester glass flake. Excellent resistance to solvents, acids and de-mineralised water. Excellent flexibility, undercutting resistance and sliding abrasion resistance.