One of Corroserve’s key areas of expertise is protecting structural steel.
Our engineering expertise and techniques have been used extensively for projects ranging from corrosion protection for new build structural steelwork through our turnkey bridge refurbishment schemes, bringing together both coating and engineering skills.
Typical projects include:-
- Solutions to CUI (corrosion under insulation) issues
- Protection against SRB and bacterial attack
- Solutions to accelerated low water corrosion issues (including protection for piling)
- Structural steelwork
- Tank externals
- Pipe and pipe support externals
- Pipe riser externals
- Support steelwork
- Flotation units
- Stairways in aggressive atmospheric conditions
- Footbridges (handrails and support structures)
- Railway bridges
- Pipe bridge refurbishment (riveted open lattice constructional/riveted ‘N’ girder construction)
- Bridge refurbishment (cast/wrought iron/trussed girder configuration)
Our bridge refurbishment expertise extends to mechanical repairs such as bearing refurbishment, secondary scaffolding, containment for work in environmentally sensitive areas and the use of polymer concrete materials and casting techniques to recreate architectural detail.
Download more information here.