Industry Service Provider.
Scope of work
External protection of 2 cooling fan impellers, extending their service life.
- Masked up and protected the threaded bars, supports and shaft and any other areas which didn’t require coating application.
- Machine surfaces masked up and protected prior to abrasive blasting and coating.
- Abrasive blasted the external surface area with new abrasive in accordance with to ISO 8501-1 to Sa2½ surface finish, to achieve a surface profile of 50 microns.
- Completed a full blow down, sweep and vacuum clean throughout, where required to remove dust.
- Applied two coats of Plasmet Galvcoat.
- Once cured, removed any surface protection, dress edges and completed 100% visual inspection.
- Packed and prepared for dispatch.
Corrocoat Plasmet Galvcoat is a coating for galvanised steel. A single pack coating on a synthetic polymer and containing barrier pigments. Possesses excellent weathering characteristics and will give long-term protection, even in highly polluted environments. The coating system can be easily maintained and repaired where necessary.